Erm, this post is 5 days late. But nevermind.
Nations Combined, one of the main events in Welcome Fest has passed.
Although my position for Nations Combined is not an influential one, and it's not like I have much contribution for the Nations Combined itself, Somehow you can feel how everyone else, everyone who has been so much involved here, feel, when the event is over itself.
Gosh, an event is over, a massive one.. And It's finished!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh!
Three cheers and three cheers and three cheers for PGP!! hiphip HOORAY!!3x ==> lazy to type.
Yeah, they must be like super hyper high (from cheering and playing games at the event itself of course) and happeey when it was over. Kinda a good feeling when you can feel it too.
While me, I was just a game master, saying the same goddamn thing for 7 times as they were 7 groups to attend my station. I was in charge of basket ball free shooting and they were to collect as many score as possible within 4 minutes. Of course as a game master I would ask them to present their cheers before the game itself. Some Group leaders a.k.a. team facilitator are quite "on" to and some are quite considerate to express their gratitude to the game masters after the game.
Yep, everything went well and luckily there wasn't any rain so I didn't have to change my station to become scrabble game. haha.. And after that those RAs had some debrief/sharing session about what could have been improved and what was good for the overall stuffs. Then everyone agreed on something very common after a talking for sometime: That they were hungry and almost everyone was up for supper!
Lol! Then a person suggested Mc.D delivery.. Okay, Mc Delivery was and option and then other suggested fongseng. So I was trying to joke around: "ok chill guys, let's give an option that everyone can agree on! Why not we order Mc. Delivery at fongseng!? Lol!!!"
Yeap, as expected, everyone were like "err.... swt"..
But then I came out with more reasonable option, "I know now! West Coast Mc. D!"
Everyone didn't took the option and finally agreed to go fongseng instead.
So with one of the RA's lorry, from which he was lent from his company he's interning in, we went to fongseng and of course we saved the energy of walking all the way there. And till there, erh.. okay.. full house (as usual) but they were not patient enough to wait until fongseng could spare us some seats and there were so many of us as well.
So in the end they really went to the West Coast Mc. D
.
.
.
Before that in the lorry itself, we went without a girl RA, whom has currently been the center of attraction of 2 other guy RAs, asked the everyone of us, how long it was gonna take.
So again, I joked again, "We'll just be having our meals there, yeah, maybe just 4-5 hours"
Then another senior RA laughed at me. Whaddya expect from a joke? lol
Erm back again to West Coast Mc. D.. Had some meal and thought we'd be back straightaway after that. But when we were heading back to the lorry, I started run around the playground, and then the group started joining also. Then afterwards, they were the ones to indulged in playing all the stuffs!
gosh..
And in the end, went west coast at 1am, got back to pgp at around 5-6am =.="
Everyone must have been so stressed.. lolz..
Glad Nations Combined is ended. Let's see how's Finale.
No comments:
Post a Comment