Since DnD, because I'm seen so often with the girl code-named **, I kinda receive a lot of teasing of me being with her.
Well, not an offense, but there isn't any bits of element of "like" in me towards her. I think I'm just trying to be a friendly guy and as an RA she works a lot with the r6 team, the residence I happen to be in. That's why to her, probably, I'm considered a friend and taking a photo together doesn't really mean anything to me or her.
However, the teasing is kinda getting more and more. Although now it's still within my threshold, someday I might be able to slap people who try to talk/spread unnecessary gossips about me since it is annoying, really.. Like adit.. yeah stop dit, before I slap you, ok?
Change of Subject now..
======
It's kinda funny, things would be so much easier if i'm the kind of guy who would just forget away a girl and find a new one to be adored. I told a friend that I got over the angel already but it doesn't seem so..
It's like actually, betsuni (jap: not so much of intensity) I don't like her anymore, no.. I still like her, and I can't fall for other girl that easily yet. A side of me tells me that I'm a guy who's thristy of affection and I feel the need to quench the thrist.
In order to satisfy that, any girl I have a slight liking to should be okay for me.
Another side says that it would be meaningless if it's not her!
And the other side of that another side says that I'm actually okay without this kind of thing. Human can still live on without love, there actually still a lot of things in life which can still be discovered/enjoyed.
Yeah, Dank asked me this question: so how? how's things with the angel? I seriously couldn't and still can't answer. 3 sides of me give me different insights and confusion of what I really want.
Tsk....
4 comments:
adit sih parah..
udah dit,urus JM Marriott aja..haha..
iya dit, tar kalo udah dapet JM Marriott jangan lupa traktir2...
ok d nong...ampyuunnn d. gw ngejek lo, lo tabok. gw ngejek org lo tabok. gw diem aja lo tabok. gmn ni....
Oops. Gw ga bisa ngomong ttg Yv**** lagi. Tar gw jg kena tabok. wakaka.
Post a Comment