Today is someone's birthday.
I believe most of you know whose birthday it is today and it's one of the days that I haven't been really looking forward into.
Well, Alice, another fellow resident assistant from the same residence had already "jio" (hokkien for invite to join) me to celebrate her birthday. I smsed her at 10pm sth saying that I wouldn't be joining the celebration. I provided no reason, and the real reason was I was playing dota with my friends and couldn't be bothered to join.
I haven't seen a person who had been publicizing so much of his/her own birthday. Since few weeks ago, from the prep. of welcome fest, she's been signaling to everyone when someone from us actually suggested that we make celebration of june and july baby as a part of welcome fest. That's where she added: "what about August babies?? My birthday is in August u know~~".
And when we were preparing the drawing for the finale of our welcome fest, she started it again: "I wonder I what I should do on my birthday? it's coming near.. What should I do, HM, Ken, William, etc.?? asking around different RAs probably just to make sure that we are "reminded".
AND even when we were in the midst of waiting the afk-aldo, looking at my homepage to see the comments of the pictures that I uploaded and everyone else's wall status, I already saw a note at ard 10sth titled "My Birthday Wishlists" and guess who wrote. What's the content? You think I'd bother to read??
10.30 am, another status post. "In one and a half hour I'm turning to 21, I'll be always 21, forever 21". Sorry to lazy to check whether it's the accurate re-write or not but it's sth like that. What the hell.. Even if aldo didn't say that adel said that she's already 22, I wouldn't have remembered.
12am I was still playing dota and as I said, I wasn't going to join to celebrate her birthday.
1sth am, I told the rest that I was going to sleep already, just in case, not to forget to wish her a happy birthday of which not doing so will result in being nagged throughout the year like the other RA "why u didn't wish me a happy birthday?", I wrote and wish her a happy birthday on her wall. Upon opening her profile page to write on her wall, she already set her profile picture to the picture of her with 6 of the other RAs who celebrated her birthday.
Morning, few minutes ago, I'm doing my duty at cblc right now, she posted a reply.. " Thank you for your birthday wish =)
Hahaha... you will be forgiven if you give me a birthday present ;-p Lol". Just because I apologized because I know that Alice celebrated her b'day and I was not part of it on purpose (of course without her knowing since i didn't give any reasons or excuses).
Jane, another RA, on the day before, asked me whether I was going to join for the celebration or not and of course I replied, "probably no." which actually meant "definitely no" but I was doing some hedging so that the answer is not rude.
Jane, in the other hand, said something like,
" anyways, you probably had too much of her since you are in the same residence with you, so don't worry, I won't blame you.."
then I asked
"I am a bad guy or some people can't just take it?"
she replied " it's true that some people, or rather some guys couldn't stand her. You are not bad, just normal I guess."
I entered this line on the conversation window to represent myself
"You are not bad, just not as nice"
probably my favorite catchphrase of the month!~ haha..
Too bad for you someone, but actually I'm not a bad guy.. I'm just not as nice.
1 comment:
haha...winong dibkin pusink melolo ma tuh 1 org.
Post a Comment