The misspelling is a reference from "Money not Enough too" by Jack Neo.
But yeah, it's my year four and I'm an RA, I don't even need a point to stay anymore, and why the heck am I still the Pub Manager for NUSSU CBLC after all this tiredness? Taking up this position has caused me till up to few days ago: nothing but complaints, masked expression to the rest of the committee, the feeling of unfairness, and more exhaustion and stress.
"can't be helped, because the previous Pub Manager doesn't want to take the job anymore and no one else was willing to" I said, "So, it's like kena arrowed"
"Furthermore, Mike was like, 'nonk, if you go for it, I'll apply as an MC as well!'.. So it was another point of persuasion, more people you know more fun mah"
But, probably it's the bean's thingy that forced me to take up the job. I felt somewhat obligated (read: burdened) to do something for CBLC. I don't need to know about who voted for whom, or how others feel about me, but CBLC is an organization, a totality of the members and I'm serving the organization. Not the chairman or other members of the Managing Committee.
This is the least that I can do, which is to become the CBLC pub manager. Wish me luck till the end of my term. Till I graduate~!
2 comments:
....
FYP how?
cmi. read ur posts make me feel so guilty about abandoning the pub manager post.
Post a Comment