Pages

Monday, August 03, 2009

Photoshop and Phriends

So basically I've just noticed an analogy between your photoshop skill (or maybe some other software) with how you call a person related to you.

So, what is your relationship with photoshop?
*Stranger:
We all know we are humans, humans have two legs, two hands, and is a social creature. But that is as far as you know that guy: just another human.
-
Like other generic softwares, we all know they have save function, windows, view, help and that is how far you know photoshop: just another photo editing software

*Acquaintances
Oh well, I know that guy, he's from this place, he his hobby is this and that, this is his favorite food, his working at this place, etc. I know him but those are as much as I can tell you because we don't really hang out together often.
-
Oh yeah, This software is a photo editing software, it has selection tools, it has filter, it has twisting capabilities, it has different colors and brush, I only know the basics and probably that is it.

*Close Friends,
We eat together, work together, hang out together so often that I might know lotsa more things about this guy. Sometimes since I hang around with him, he unfold his secrets just to let you know more about himself.
-
Oh yeah, I use the software so often, sometimes, I have my meal when I'm still using the software in front of my computer, I learn shortcuts keys to do things faster and easier. I know more than the basics, I know some techniques as well!

*newlyweds
I know this guy in and out since I spend most of my time with him/her because I love him/her so much.
-
I think myself I'm a master of this software since I spend so much time with it and I do so because I love it.

*divorcees
We were once married, of course I know him in and out but probably there are a lot more things that I don't know, and there are too much things that I know about the counterpart, too much things that I don't like.
-
I was once a master of this software, I know it so well that I find features that are better off offered by other softwares, and there are features that I despise. That's why I'm using other software now.

----
Probably for me and photoshop, we are still close friends only =p

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.