Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm a good senior & a bad one

I'm a good senior since I feel that I've managed to reach out to my juniors in terms of social interactions, it's doesn't feel like that when I was an underclassman.

I'm also a bad senior since I can't be a role model in terms of education, grades and whatever it is to my juniors.

5 comments:

Aditzz said...

u've done enuff as a good senior (and big bro). for every thing else (grades and edu.), there're always geeks and nerds in NUS.

The Lame One said...

yup... there are always geeks, adits, and nerds... hahahah

1800-800-234859196 said...

for gurls related thing...call 1800-800-ADITKEREN.

The Lame One said...

I called that number, all I got is an answering machine...

"The number you are calling is no longer available... You might want to dial our new service at 1800-800-234826536, thank you."

How?

Aditzz said...

sorii harunya 1800-800-234853736

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.