Since Mike mentioned about the wishlist, I'm write a frank wishlist:
William is a very very very very greedy guy and thus he has a long wishlist that he wishes to achieve in life:
*the numbers do not necessarily represent the priority over one another*
1. Get a talented wife: How good it is to have a wife painting with you and/or plays piano or violin for you?
2. Get a house: I want to be able to afford a dwelling place on my own someday, let my parents stay with me, and with my future family.
3. Go tour around the world: I want to be able to visits lots of places: not only requires the money, but probably would have to spare some time from the adulthood to do this one. Places like: Japan, Korea, Vietnam, China, India, France, England, America, etc.etc. See interesting things and try different foods around the world!
4. At least have a son: I come from a traditional family and I'm a traditional kind of a guy. At least I'm the clan-ist kind of a guy so I would like to have decendant that can carry my Chinese surname: "Lei". I also want him to be successful guy.
5. I want to be able to have at least a building bearing my name on it. Just like how you know the Lee Kong Chian University Hall and National Library. Nope, in case you are wondering, the wish came long before Mochtar Riady School of Business.
6. I want to be able to watch an anime without subtitles. Japanese animes are good stuff, watch the good qualities one and be inspired.
7. I want to retire by the age of 40.. maybe latest 50. If it's impossible, probably I'll just have to work longer in my life.
8. Actually, I've always wanted to be like Jack Neo, funny yet inspiring. I want to be inspiring to people by acting, giving entertainment, and showing humor with inspiration to the rest.
9. The romance of my life after marriage: I want to love and be loved for a long time.
10. I want to stay healthy even until I'm old.
11. I want to create a painting of my wife. Or of something else. I want to paint when I retire, or even I when I'm working later on. Or maybe I should rephrase to: I want to have time to paint, be capable to paint, and not to lose my cherished skill.
12. Someday, I want to publish my blog into a book or have an autobiography. But then, I don't really aim to be remembered even after I die. What a nonsense, it's just a wish though..
13. I want to die naturally and peacefully: not out of disease or accident.
14. I want to die after my children are independent and ahead from my family members, so that I don't have to feel sad having to them to leave before me.
15. I want to die after most of my wishes come true so I can die without regret.
I've always known that I'm a self centered kind of person. But I'm also kind of a guy that will look up to my family. If it's new to you.. Welcome man, this is William's Wishlist.
4 comments:
I've always wanted to make this kind of wishlist under one post, but not all at once. haha. Things change along the way, and one-two things might come into your mind every now n then.
Nevertheless, I haven't come up with any =S
Good luck with yours =D
there are dynamic things indeed, therefore the post was made in mind that these are *hopefully* the wishes that would never change.
And there are wishes that indeed would never change like number 13
(uh no, bad number)
gila nulis wish list... wew... istri yg pinter, nong, istri ud di depan mata masih gak mau aneh2 hahaha
gw jd pengen nulis wishlist jg
haha
Post a Comment