Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

New Workspace

As, posted on FB with more explanation
I always thought that they problem with my drawing is that I always view from the wrong angle.
Once I finish the details, the angle of which I bend my head to draw always screws the big picture, so I thought of adding my own inclined platform with all available materials so that when I bend my head to draw, the view will be parallel with the drawing..
nevertheless, the drawing still failed after 10++ hours and therefore I'm not gonna show the upright view to anyone.

My new workspace


Details for incline platform

Yup, just happened that I was going Daiso and saw these woodblocks and carving pens, so I tried to carved but apparently I need sharper pens and a firm mechanic holder. In the end I utilized the woodblocks to serve as the support for the platform..
The platform (black) itself, someone (read: Mike JK) should know best where it came from.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.