Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sequel

I was just going for class, and I just took A1 from PGP.

Just I was thinking about her again: "hey, I'm passing RVR, I might be able to see her today".
True enough when the bus was stopping at RVR busstop, there this one very familiar figure.
"OH NOT AGAIN!!"
I pretended to divert my attention away from the window since I was sitting at the left side (where you can see the busstop clearly and the ppl there can also see u clearly).
She boarded the bus with one of her friend (my friend as well), but once she walked in, I diverted my attention to the window again. The seat beside me was empty and how I hope so much that she would sit beside me and at the same time not to sit beside me. They didn't because another seat just right in front of me was empty!

My heart rate became twice of its normal rate, it's was all adrenaline rush all of a sudden. I'm not sure whether she or my friend realized me but I didn't even greet my friend and pretended that who sat just right in front of me was another stranger.

However I was feeling extreme uneasiness, really uncomfortable but yet so exciting and delightful. I know she was gonna alight at the same stop but to avoid face/eyes contact, I got out from my seat before the bus stopped completely and rushed out just as if a person who is late for class will do (and I was indeed late for class though normally I wouldn't care that much.)

I don't know why I have to act like this. I don't even know her that well, We don't even talk much, not in real life nor online, and It's been so long since I greeted her. Real long. I have a principle not to judge on cover, no matter how good looking is the girl I won't sway or give special treatment which will seem discriminatory to others. However, just for her case, my blood pumps like crazy, my face will turn red and hot, and I my confidence will just collapse instantly.

How cutely coward and so elementary school I am.

1 comment:

meanwhatyousay said...

be brave!!!

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.