Pages

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Facial washsoap

I'm normally not the type to even care about facial care since there hadn't been much trouble. Most of the time it was only up to 3-5 ignorable pimples or one or two giant pimples.
But since these pimples have grown in considerably great number that it is now impossible to ignore, I have been using Facial foam to wash my face regularly and I even apply on toner.

In the end I managed to finish
-one Gatsby facial foam (around 100mL, which my parents bought for me and insisted that I use it since more than a year ago)
-Used the free Facial soap that comes with toner (finished the 100mL soap too)

and when I decided to make this (washing face) a habit, I saw this expensive facial wash but just by looking at the container, I feel so refreshed already, so I decided to buy it! haha
(Took me like 10 minutes just to take this one shot lolz, I'm happy that I think this picture looks good)
Okay now I'm not trying to promote this brand, but it feels really really refreshing to use! haha one of the best wash that I have tried, although I don't know a lot since I haven't been washing my face with any other liquid other than water.

Now hopefully one of these days the pimple problem will deteriorate

3 comments:

William said...

yes, I don't know the standard price but I think 9.30 dollars for a facial foam/gel/soap is expensive. =p

parkjungah said...

murah..
dulu biore 2-3dollar..skrg 6 dollar, made in japan lsg..
cobain ini aja, body shop, loccitane, etc.. klo artis2 sih pake masker pas tidur..

gw lagi pake cnc tapi lebih suka pake sabun biasa sih,byk busa..walau katanya zat aktifnya kurang..haha..

gmn cara pake toner? denger2 toner itu kontroversial.. soalnya dia remove oil dr skin loe,jadinya body loe produce more oil to compensate..

Kelvin said...

Water only touches my face when i shower...and i have no pimples at all, strange isn't it?

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.