Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

My Boss

I have always been assigned under great bosses thanks to my luck.

You can probably say because I am still green and that is why bosses appear inspiring to me but I will stand on my position because I know the rest of the other bosses(like bosses from other departments) in the company is not as knowledgeable, as rational, as impressive, as convincing, as respectable as my current boss. (My luck also applies to the bosses when I was interning). Not even her boss, the big boss, is as inspiring to me as her.

I look up and admire her a lot and hopefully I can get myself as a person who is on that kind of level.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.