So I already knew from her that she like chocolates and that her favourite colour hot pink and black (probably just like my youngest sister's, who is also a dancer)
And that she always carry PET (plastic) mineral water bottle around with her. So I wanted to give her a gift and I wanted to make it sweet. We met for lunch and she told me that she liked Ritter Sports and Hanuta (by Ferrero) so much and we planned to meet again after her dance class.
I had purchased a hot pink Nike water bottle on the previous day and after that lunch, I suddenly got an idea to stuff some small chocolates inside the water bottle, including the above-mentioned Ritter Sports and Hanuta (and not forgetting Kit-Kats which she always eats too). And just in case the chocolates do not suffice, I prepared something extra..
mushy mushy words
Since this was a bit last minute, I only used this colour because I didn't have any more spare origami paper at home. Wanted to print a beautiful photo of her I took from lunch, but the printer at home wasn't really working
with some paper clip to hold the heart together and slot it inside the deepest of the water bottle.
these are the sweets/chocolates. There's also this small Hersey's and a few round Ferreros
I wish the bottle was a bit bigger so I can fit more sweets
JUST DO IT!!
So I passed it to her before we parted.
She looked happy when I gave her that but she could felt that the water bottle was a bit heavy. She opened it on the spot. Probably slightly surprised, and in a rather pleasant manner. The sight of her looking all contented made me even happier.
There are still many things to learn about her. That I know and I am ever endeavouring.
All this is to make her happy and I will make sure I will do so even if it takes time. Because it's a pleasure to become part of her happiness.







No comments:
Post a Comment