Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Re-write the chapter

Thanks to the previous blog post, I was kind of granted a second (if not third) chance; Am actually very grateful because probably there was nothing else that could mend the pain.

So we were dating for the first time after her attempt to close the saga.

And today we were having a really really delightful date;

There were so much things that I have been mulling over and over to tell her; and today everything just flowed quite smoothly as I felt so free to express myself to her.

I felt really solemnly happy and peaceful when I was close to her. Hope she did too.

It may take time but I will keep convincing her and I will keep hoping that it's gonna worth the wait.



No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.