Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

One Failed Attempt

The two of us just watched Lego the Movie at JEM. It was overall a very entertaining movie, the ending track was so good and she looked kinda happy that I thought I'd just say this there and then:

"Let's go into a relationship"

But I hesitated.

But then we walked fast to try to catch the last train and we had to part ways before we went up. I made this "don't-go!" face when she said bye, and then she stopped for a while.

I kept quiet for a bit. she could tell that I had something to say, and I said that to her.

That was my first time asking a girl to go steady with me face-to-face. I was even trembling and nervous but I just had to do it.

She was taken aback that I asked that. But she was laughing as she created a bit of space from me then she said no.

It was a NO.

I had thought I heard wrongly and I wanted her to repeat so that I can hear clearly. Her eyes averted mine. But when she looked at me back when she explained that she didn't feel close enough to me yet.

I tried to make sure that it was not the end for me. I reasoned with her that if that was the excuse that she gave, that just means I just have to spend more time to make her feel close to me.

So I told her that I will keep going out with her until she wants me.

She didn't object to that but then we parted with her saying "I don't promise anything okay?". And she was putting on that very smile that made me decide to ask her.

As usual, we exchanged messages through Whatsapp again and she explained in text that it's not because she didn't like me. But she said he had been in relationships and she just wanted to be very sure before she gets committed to a guy that she wants to build a relationship with.

So, I don't have to feel that bad because if any, now I feel even more motivated to convince her and to spend time with her so that we can learn about each other, until she wants me. Until she wants me, just like what I have told her.

Also I felt quite relieved that by asking her directly it should mean that I have made my point to her that I'm not just playing around.

Wish me luck



So this is that ending track, which is quite cool.



No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.