Yeah, although only just day one, and considering if OBS is not a camp, Cyberia would be the first camp in my life in Singapore muhahaha...
My first one and straightaway appointed as an OGL(Grp Leader) by Hans.. zzz
Although I did every join some orientation and I was excepting something of similar content, it was quite nervous for me at first.
Well, luckily I've got good team members that can be very enlivening to the group, so I was kinda relieved. And the assistant group leader is a nice girl as well.
So except for Adit and his gamestation *lol* We still had fun. But count sudoku out, it's not that fun either.. Out of 12 people in one group, only 2 could play sudoku and there rest were just sitting there hoping that the two can finish for the team. Tsk.. Although Mike said that it was his idea (the Sudoku) and that he managed to finished it, it's no fun if it's sudoku since it's a very focused game and it doesn't really promote interaction in the essence *lol*.
I'm glad that this tiring day si finally over as I can get enough sleep before tomorrow comes. Again, same with OBS day one, NO SLEEPING RIGHT BEFORE THE THING is terrible. But then when I got together with my team, although wasn't feeling all that high, The sleepiness really just went away during the peak moments of the camp.
I know that I'm just shortening my life span again and again by doing such un-routines... Geez and I shall take care of myself.
Great, who did I saw during our very first game in Cyberia? yea it's her...
I'm not feeling that down but I'm not that happy either in the moment. I can't say whether I'm glad that I managed to take a glance on her just now. I'm sure she noticed me and I'm sure that when she noticed me, I was in cheerful mode. She just turned her face and went away after she talked to her friend, our first stationmaster.
Alright, I'll just go back to sleep again and look forward to be coordinating the team again tomorrow! Nite
3 comments:
*waving mid-finger to William
point taken, thanks...
hey, thanks to me who appointed u as ogl! hahaha... =p
Post a Comment