So on the christmas eve I was with my family on to have a dinner in an eatery in Medan. The food was excellent and I couldn't stop eating. The pork and pork ribs, the cap cai (lit. means 10 veggies), the fish and the meat roll was great.
I got home with my full stomach and straightaway slept after that. Yes, like a pig.. eat then sleep.. And then, it's already christmas when I woke up, 3am, not exactly to celebrate it or wait whether anyone has put anything into my socks at the fireplace (yeah right..).. But to defecate.
I thought everything was already alright after that but it got worse. Right after defecation, I went to sleep again, but woke up few minutes later to throw up! Darnn..
Everything felt alright after throwing up (you know the feeling, after you throw up because of food poisoning not because of being drunk). So I went back to sleep with my small yet comfy t-shirt. It's the t-shirt from my secondary times but it was just so comfortable and my pajamas was stained with my vomit a bit so i changed to that shirt and went back to sleep despite the fact that the shirt is so small that it's showing my tummy.
I woke up not feeling as great as normal and on that day, I began to defecate not so normally, no, not the normal solid ones anymore and not the abnormal liquid one like when you get diarrhea. And the frequency is like 5 times a day up to today. I feel so tired all the time; breathing feels more uncomfortable than normal due to the pain in my joints and ribsl; And I lost my appetite or capability to consume as much as normal.
I did go to a doctor my mom took me, he prescribed me with two medicines but then I stopped because I didn't have anymore throwing up. That's what my parents say, only eat the drugs when you throw up, don't have to consume it anymore after feeling better.
After that my mom gave me some weird chinese medicine to consume but it didn't really help.
Until today, every morning I'd wake up and wish that I'll be feeling as great as normal. But unfortunately until this morning, I haven't got well.
I went to UHWC, waited for probably an hour before being called, some short examination and after that prescription. Ate my first tablet and capsule her and I'm already feeling quite okay. At least not the usual bloated stomach pain. I'm looking forward to more: getting well completely out of this. Hopefully before the new year =)
No comments:
Post a Comment