Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy new year!

New year simply always mean getting older again.
My mom would take out these shoes and small cap every time I went back and she would always mention how much I have grown. Then my sisters would be like "Mom, how come we don't have the shoes from the time we were little?"
"You girls spoiled your shoes when you were little so now it's already thrown away"


Kinda still miss my family, next time probably I'll just spend my new with my family out of the usual 10 days holiday..
Anyways, Happy new year to everyone

1 comment:

The Lame One said...

bdae issue of nonk's blog....

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.