Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

William, I need your help.

Sometimes I don't want to feel indebted to people so I don't have to bother to ask them for help. But I always make careless mistakes and I need the others to help me solve the problems my mistakes make. This made re-realize that humans are indeed social creature and they need one and another in order to live.

Lately I've been sooooooooooooo lazy to give a hand to many people because the needs have always been something that couldn't have happened if they were more careful but I just realized, hey, I'm one of these guys.

So, If others are willing to help me, then I suppose my correct attitude is to be willing to help others as well.
"hey William, I need your help!"
"William here, I need your help!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need ur help

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.