Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

gaming world indulgence

As I said, I just finished Suikoden 2 with perfect ending and afterward, I continued straightaway with Suikoden 3, spent around 35 hours of gameplay already but still haven't/just reached the middle part of the story.
Surprisingly, I've never felt so into gaming before that somehow, sometimes after playing the game for several continuous hours, when I've got something to do already, I'd feel like I had just waken up from a dream!


"Hey dude, You are in reality now!" Is like what my other self tells myself.


But being so addicted and all, after doing the stuffs that I need to do like: regular meals which haven't been so regular anymore thanks to the game, class, and skipping class, and RA duty, and sleep and toilet and bath, it will be gaming time again.. Trying to unravel the story, collect the heroes and find new mysteries to solve. Sounds so cool but it's actually damn pathetic for me to fall into such state.
After suiko3, there's 4 and 5 waiting... Darn..

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.