Yeah, those who have been online and seen my personal message would have probably visited my new blog at http://williamandhisfood.blogspot.com/
Yeesss!! it's my brand new blog created especially for food blogging!!
It's a good way to keep track of the good stuffs that I have consumed and it's a good way to share the experience to all, and hopefully the sharing can make others drool and have them say "Oooh, looks good! I must try this someday!!"
And for me it's also another way to be reminded that I should be always thankful of what's been given to me up till the last post that it's gonna be on that blog: good food
Hopefully I won't give up the food blogging pretty soon because there's not much things to explore in Singapore especially me, the not-so-outgoing one. Or I should say, not pretty much up to traveling around Singapore just for food or even anywhere else.
But anyways, I've been telling some of you that you guys should visit Medan sometimes because they have good food and back then in Medan I've taken just a few of my favorite local Medan delicacies and you can expect those to be shown on the food blog.
So, see you guys there as well! =)
P.S. I've also created a new flash file to serve as a banner for that site and that's just to show off (muhahahah) that I've at least been able to produce something out of a new software that I just learned (at cyberia camp)
P.P.S. Not that I want to master Flash. or Not that I want to learn in more depth or what, but let's just see how it goes..
No comments:
Post a Comment