Somehow, now, I'm feeling like the laziest person in the world.
See, everyday, I wake up and open my eyes to see nothing to be looked forward to.
+ Year 3 already, for goodness' sake go and review your lecture notes.. LazZy
+ Fat already, for goodness' sake go do some workout or what.. LazZzy
+ Bored already, go play some playstation, you have Suikoden to finish.. (Surprisingly) LaZzy
+ See, everyone is playing guitar so well, do some practice you idiot.. Lazzzzzy
+ You've still got RA job to do, GO AND DO IT!!.. LazzZy (okay need to do, because I'm Lazy, to collect CCA points to maintain my stay in PGP)
+ Go watch some anime.. Lazzy
+ Go read some manga... Lazzy
+ Go do your laundry.. Lazzzy
+ Go and do spring cleaning, chinese new year coming!! Lazy
+ Your friend asked your help to photoshop, faster do your portion of help... Lazyy
+ Go and reflect about yourself, write some interesting blog... Lazzzy
Yet, I'm sure that these Laziness can be overcome by having a motivation in life. Like how it used to be several time periods ago..
+ Then go look for you Motivation you bastard, go be more sociable, interactive and outgoing, go find a girl to like or further, a girlfriend... Lazy
+ Grrrrr.... Go die!!.......... LAZY!!!!
............................................................... (>.<)
3 comments:
im adding 1 more thing.
pep up ur sex life! We're beginning our heyday of 20s!!
bikin ngakak. =D lol
find a nice park. take a walk.
Post a Comment