If reincarnation (born as another person after death) is true, I think I will reincarnate into a real bad looking guy.
It is believed that if you held much hatred towards people or any entities, your karma will be that when you are re-born, you will have a bad looking face.
Sounds somewhat silly, but if that is true..
Yeah, somehow, a lot of hatred had invaded my mind this time round. I can just find any reason to hate everyone no matter how close/distant they are from me.
Well, lucky for me (and probably for everyone else in the world) that a person heart/mind can't simply be heard or understood by someone else. Tsk..
Sometimes, having fun/bliss (with even the slightest condition of being high) makes me lost track of my own true self for a short while, but when you are back to your senses, the hatred comes again.
Though I hope that I can wake up without these thoughts of despise, being inert towards all aspects of life, such bliss means to me that a person is just too innocent. Reality of life is bitter, and the thought that each and everyone else probably unconsciously or consciously similarly hold such hatred in themselves, had led me to have these kind of feelings.
My family members always told me: we might have the same black hair (not talking about race, but it's an analogy to describe the same features that we have as humans beings), but who knows what is in each other's heart?
There are a lot of things that would just be great if they were never encountered, including this kind of realization. After all ignorance is bliss.
I guess: The higher step of wisdom in life is to be able to erase this hatred, without being so innocent.
1 comment:
hm....
Post a Comment