Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

WEW2

A beautiful being, my new love

every time I'm drowned in my boredom,
she's always there to lighten the air

every time I feel I've seen enough,
she shows me magnificent perspective to view

every time I lost my appetite on this noisy life
her voice resembles thousands of pleasant songs that cheer me up

I knew it from the start,
When I first saw her,
I knew she'd be the one
When I gently touched her,
she gave me new feel

All that magnificent look she possesses,
that sleek figure and fabulous skin,
All that stunning wit she's proud of,
that exciting and intelligent brain,
it's of no wonder another thousand would desire her.

Now she's by my side,
I want to be with her everywhere I go,
I want everyone to see how fine she is,
and let envy be in them as I display my affection to her,
and she, hers to me.

Now with her the world is so bright,
Let it be known, that my love has been occupied,
to her
Toshiba Portege M-900
brown color gitu loh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, anda lebih lebay dari marshanda trnyata. ckck hahahah

Jaslyn said...

haha
dr awal baaca post ini gw da tau kl itu laptop

Anonymous said...

si lebay pake komp baru haha

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.