I was just amazed by how beautiful a Cluster Leader from one of our blocks looks.
She had a problem with her Cluster, i.e. food theft so I thought of saying this pick-up line which came to my mind out of the blue (If I was a more carefree guy, I would say it haha).
"So your food has got stolen? We have that every semester, as long as your heart is not yet stolen it's okay"
So, yeah, I was also doing room verification when another line came to me
"Uhm, yeah, sorry, You how come you are staying at a guy's Cluster? I need to your details for admin purposes and your phone number to call you when I feel bored and lonely"
Of course that is just a creepy thing if I actually said that.
There's this saying that my friend reminded me: it means:
男人不坏女人不爱
男人不坏女人不爱
2 comments:
woo....sweet lines -_-;
anw, why those tickboxes of urs only contain negative remark ones? wtf, wth, swt.....
Ok everyone, I would be the RA of this block. That would be Resident Assistant to you guys, and to you *talking to the chio one*, that would be your Real Admirer...
Now some housing rules... If you hear the fire alarm, keep calm. If you hear the second alarm, please evacuate the building immediately. If the fire is extinguished but you still hear the fire alarm, that would be my flame towards you...
*room verification* Oh, you are (insert nationality). I thought angels are always the citizen of heaven?
Excuse me miss, I think you are in the wrong room... This is the cluster leaders training, Miss Universe training is next door.
----------------
(created all those lines under 15 minutes.. damn, i dunno that i am THAT cheesy)
Post a Comment