Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Job Interviews is like girls

If I get to have interviews with companies which I have a liking in, despite the number of interviews that I have gone through, I will feel nervous but excited.
It's just like trying to talk to a girl I like, exciting, but the nervousness is really annoying.
In interviews with companies which I have neutral feelings on, I can relax and my brain can function better.
What an irony.

1 comment:

Aditzz said...

it's abt 'nothing to lose' mentality. Nothing to lose if u dun get in a company that u dun like. Hence the relaxness which leads to better functionality of brain.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.