Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

the turning point - cont'd 4 - probably the end

My wait was not futile.
Today I just confirmed an offer.

I am glad because I did my best and I obtained what I can feel is best (for now) for me.
A lot of people advised otherwise, but had I taken the previous offers then I won't be getting this one.

You see now, was the risk worth taking?
There might be even better jobs for me, but for now, this one will do : )

8 comments:

meanwhatyousay said...

yay! Good for you! =) Congratz!

™© said...

congratz nonk..
Wish u all d best for the job
When you start?

Unknown said...

congrats winong. enjoy ur new working life. kapan mulai kerja?

William said...

hehehe i told the company that I am only available on 1st of october.
btw havent sign contract.. so...

Prajna said...

you rocks nong! congratz =)

reqz said...

congrats for the great job you have there! =) higher risk higher return nong haha.

Aditya said...

so this ends chain of emo entries due to job hunt?

hehe

William said...

emo is not the right word, it's distressed and desperate. Emo has a lot to do with human relationship i think. haha

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.