Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

the turning point - cont'd 3

Just when I was so desperate in job hunting and just when I said too much of "I gotta be positive thinking", Interviews were all over me again.
Then I made up my mind that QS might be the way to go. Long time ago, I promised myself if it is QS, it's gotta be at least an MNC Construction firm! I've got an offer from a local Construction firm btw.

And there you go 2 MNCs are going to interview me next week and that local construction firm needs me to reply to their by today! But I am looking forward so much more working in the two companies who are going to interview me.

Although it's going to be risky since it will be just an interview, not an offer yet, I risk losing a job right in front of my eyes and not get any of the offer from these two companies.
If I take the job offer, I will have to compromise these two interviews where I might could have stood a chance to get into one of these companies.

"you are just a fresh graduate, just work for the experience first"
"don't take the risk, just grab the offer, you might not be offered this chance anymore"
"do you have clear cut path of where to go? if not just take first and see where it can lead you"
"bigger companies might not mean better workplaces"
"what if even better companies offers you another rounds of interview?"

I don't know anymore, the risk seems so tempting and apparently I am risk taker. I just realized it myself.
Hopefully the risk is worth taking. Luck is not a big part of this game because how I will do during my interview matter more. So, I will make sure that I do my best to get into either of those companies.
Wish me all the best!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.