Warning.. Some usage of improper language.. Unsuitable for soft-hearted readers
Please refer to the disclaimer at the end of this post/web log entry had you found it offensive..
Okay, yesterday, I have finished 3 papers in total..
Dammit man...
I'm actually supposed to study for my another paper tomorrow, yes, it's tomorrow.. and for Monday, but what the hell, I'm writing it anyway because I want to write it out..
So heck care, here goes the review for these three papers..
PF2103 - Measurement (Building Works)
Okay lah, I knew my mistakes, but there were no time to correct it, had we had more time, could have really struggled and scored well, but nevermind, I'm happy with my performance with minimum preparation.. I'm satisfied.. well not actually very satisfied though, but it was not bad already I think.. I'll surely take another Measurement module next semester.. - Measurement the sequel - lol..
*What you see what you measure ah!!??* (quoted from Ms Evelyn Teo.)
*Don't be smart Alex ah!??* (the Alex doesn't mean anything or anyone, just a term maybe like Jack of all trades, again, quoted from Ms Evelyn Teo.)
PF2104 - Mechanical and Electrical (MnE) Engineering Systems..
My goodness.. I'm always so upset when people say "You only have to memorize whaaaaat?". Oh "fuck me" (quoted from Gordon Ramsay, Hell's Kitchen).. Well never said that directly in front of people. But yes, I had not memorized and I'm sure that I'm not gonna score more than C+ for this module, nor were I willing to memorize..
So yeah, the exam just passed but I felt so happy instead because It's over for that module.
Hoping so much that I won't see that module anymore (meaning fail) or anymore other module with the same style of learning =(
PF2105 - Research Method
What the hell, what does research method have to do with Project Management?
Why do we have a module like that right? But anyway, the exam was over and I was like "ZOMG!!! I Think this is my WORST paper in my NUS history" I filled 50% which is the first lecturer part. I did not so good not so bad in Midterm, 14/20 =| though in midterm I attempted and filled all questions, it was like 3 questions within 20 minute time limit. So shouldn't be a problem fro this time round, but shit.. Spend too much time on his part.
Actually I did another lecturer's part first, I skipped 3 lectures out of her five. And the exam question which came out was from two of the 3 lectures I skipped!!!
And I only attempted 15% out of another 50% from that lecturer and I'm so sure out of that 15% that I filled, nil will be counted.
Just right after the test, my S'porean chinese friend, who is really chinese, said "what the fuck is wrong with GBH!?" GBH is the initials for our second lecturer, and her explanations suck and that's why I skipped her lectures after two lectures. And because I'm not a chinese speaker, my friend said everything in english except "Wahlan eh, fucking cibai!!". After I heard that I am so happy, not because of his complaints that he couldn't do that well either, but because he's damm damm funny when he expressed those words. I wanted to use those language also, but we were still waiting for the invigilators to let us out, and usage of those words would be dangerous hahah.. So yeah, hope that this module won't screw me too badly (I mean I'm sure it's gonna screw me up, 100%, but hope it's not soooo baaadd). I don't want to see this module anymore either!! D, please give me at least D!!! hehehe
Talking about those harsh words, after I heard those.... at last, I feel like a freaking hokkien again!! YEAH!! lemakchaucibai(means very bad, trust me you don't want to know the meaning)!! yeah lanjiao(men's)!! hahahah wa si guai lan bo nao (I am a naughty brainless) hokkien lang (hokkien-ese).. khi khiongkan la (go and rape someone la).
The topic starts to deviate, remember TQAO! ==> note for PFM guys haha.. (Topic, Question, Aims, Objectives)
---
A lot of people have thought that I'm such an innocent guy and perhaps it's due to my stupid look, but please never thought so because lots of people have their own true colors. So far I've never shown it to any of my foreigner friends. Well, I started speaking "cibai" since 12 (class secondary one), and I was fully conscious that I weren't supposed to speak those kind of foul languages. I have been bully objects since primary school and tired of it, and so I kinda feel good when I speak this kind of language. It's not that people will give me respect out of this kind of language, I'm fully aware of that, but I just feel like expressing it. Heck care.. *Bloody hell* (quoted from Harry Porter movies haha).. Nonetheless, I think till now, I'm still as always, the bully object. Bleah!! Whatever, hahaha....
here's the disclaimer
Disclaimer: The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, I, as the owner of this web log and writer of this post, truly apologize.
William
No comments:
Post a Comment