Well, exams are over. I kind of broke free already, hanging out with my friends at the Headquarter and doing random stuffs just to fill my time.
Actually I was included inside a discussion regarding a trip to Genting Highland in Malaysia, with all of my ex-classmates back in high school. We chatted for some time and after the topic has ended my friend brought up about part time work that I asked him to recommend me. I've been desiring to try to do some works during the holiday and apparently my application to Internships weren't accepted at all despite the efforts I have spent to apply to 8 countries. So since one of my old fella ever mentioned about him working part time in Ichiban sushi, I figured out it wouldn't be a bad thing to work part time together with him.
And before that discussion, I actually sort of found one part time job from my faculty. The e-mail were sent to us and I replied to show my interest in just around one hour after the e-mail was sent to everyone of us PFM students. After my last paper, we were asked to come (not really come, but errh.. erh.. appear right? *lol*) to be informed of the job scope and to ask whether we are still interested. Of course I would be super interested and this thingy could enhance my resume for my next applications for internship [maybe next year ;p]. So, the guy said we were accepted because it's first come first serve basis and the other applicants were absent and there were only two of us listening at our so-called 'employer' and I kind of got the job already for sure.
Well, going back again to the part time at Ichiban's, my other friend, a girl, got interested in the job as well because she also wanted to do some work here in Singapore. Well this girl was someone to me, but I'm not going to talk about that.. wew....... hahaha.. and I mentioned to the one recommending me the job that I can only make it during weekends I've got that part time from SDE I mentioned above. She said that she wanted to work also so we kind of made some appointment to meet up and go for walk-in interviews. Several hours after the appointment was made, I just realized it would be a self torture for me to work super crazily because from Monday to Friday, then weekend at Ichiban's and another Monday, would be totally insane.. It was kinda late but the girl was online so I talked to her that I changed my mind. But to make it up I'll be accompanying both of them for her walk-in interview.
So it was the day, well two days ago I guess, we went there, she was looking quite gorgeous after quite sometime not meeting her in person. She's actually in NTU and I haven't gone to NTU despite the fact that I have been in Singapore for 2 years and four of my ex-classmates are studying there. And, this guy here who recommended us and is working in Ichiban's was my classmate as mentioned, and we're good friends. I told him only an hour before the appointment itself but he's okay with it and so me, accompanied by other friend, met both of them.
After the interview we went to Daiso to shop a while and after that off to the bus stop to take 188 back to PGP. We were behind the advertisement board which was not uncommon to bus stops and we stopped to chat awhile. I told them to walk towards the bus stop a bit because I couldn't see the bus number from our position.
As we continued chatting, I saw some familiar figure, pink colored T-shirt with short hair, and my gosh!!! It was.. 'the very best' (nickname)! My eyes moved towards her left and it was a friend who was always with her and then myself feeling nervous, excited, whatever you name the feeling, watching from only few meters... I saw her.. It's her.. Why it had to be the trios: "The very best, her friend and her.." Smiling, very cheerfully again with light laughter and cool off as always with elegant endings. Tsk..
188 came and I quickly got into the bus and went to the back of the bus and sat down there with my friends and as usual she didn't notice me although I sat there first and she walked inside the bus and took a seat nearby. I mean, I was super nervous and she could have seen me when I was in that awkwardly manner. I put on my headphone pretending not to see her as well. She was a beautiful scene to resist and if I had kept seeing her directly, I'd be noticed. I was beside the window and surprisingly I could see her reflection from the window and so I kept watching her reflection from the window, feeling like a hopeless guy.
She was nearer to the exit door but somehow I managed to get off from the bus first but my two of my friends were behind the trios. So I pretended to 'coincidentally' meet the trios because I was turning back to see my other two friends. Out of those trios I only know her and 'the very best'. So I greeted 'the very best' first and asked about her exam papers, well just one or two words conversation and then she noticed me..... and after those few words with 'the very best'...
"Hi"
I greeted her..
first 'hi' after the December holidays..
she was smiling back and turned back after 2-3 seconds..
tsk..
And so we went back to PGP to show my friends around and the trios went to the 7-eleven nearby at the gas station probably to buy something..
Geez.. just how can I forget about her..
'Get over' her?... what a fucking bullshit.
6 comments:
ooh~~ 爱情来的太快就像龙卷风
ooh~~ ai qing lai de tai kai jiu xiang long juan feng
ooh~~ Love comes too quickly just like a tornado
离不开暴风圈 来不及逃
li bu kai bao feng quan / lai bu ji tao
Can't escape the whirlwind, can't escape in time
我不能再想 我不能再想
wo bu neng zai xiang / wo bu neng zai xiang
I cannot think again, I cannot think again
我不 我不 我不能~~
wo bu / wo bu / wo bu neng~~
I cannot, I cannot, I cannot
爱情走的太快就像龙卷风
ai qing zou de tai kuai, jiu xiang long juan feng
Love passes too quickly, just like a tornado
不能承受 我已无处可躲
bu neng cheng shou / wo yi wu chu ke duo
I cannot bear it, I already have no place to hide
我不要再想 我不要再想
wo bu yao zai xiang / wo bu yao zai xiang
I don't want to think anymore, I don't want to think anymore
我不 我不 我不要再想你~~
wo bu / wo bu / wo bu yao zai xiang ni~~
I don't, I don't, I don't want to think of you anymore
不知不觉 你已经离开我
bu zhi bu jue / ni yi jing li kai wo
Unconsciously, you have already left me
不知不觉 我跟了这节奏
bu zhi bu jue / wo gen le zhe jie zou
Unconsciously, I have followed this rhythm
后知后觉 又过了一个秋
hou zhi hou jue / you guo le yi ge qiu
After becoming aware, another autumn has passed
后知后觉 我该好好生活
hou zhi huo jue / wo gai hao hao sheng huo
After becoming aware, I should live a good life
After this, more blog comments with song lyric would be deemed inappropriate and would be deleted
iss..dihayati..bukan didelete..
iss..dihayati..bukan didelete..
wew, what a moment... get over it lah nong...
How nice to meet your sweet girl unexpectedly!
Hahaha.... Jay Chow's song not bad lar... don't delete lar! Last time this song was very famous ok?
Post a Comment