Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Damn it

Everytime before sleep, I'd think of a girl I like for the moment, see her face, imagine that I'm her man and then I sleep with peace (not rest in peace, RIP).

Since that girl on the post, I've tried not to remember her and I've just simply used my thoughts to think of other girl to relieve my pain. And I know that's just stupid.
But after a while, I just end up thinking about her again, and again: it hurts, again.

Get over it William, get over get over get over get over get over get over get over get over get over get over get over it William! ~.~

2 comments:

bee said...

问世间情为何物。

Anonymous said...

who?

her kah?

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.