No No No.. I want to swim more not because I want to see her there swimming also. Why would I show off my fat and gross body to her, Mike? logically speaking? When everybody else (locals with muscles) are so fit and sporty and muscular, I would be repulsive don't you think?
I just like swimming and I think it's a good sport since all of our parts of our body is required to work in the water and I do have a bit of hope to get taller (one of the reason to buy milk if I feel like I have some leftover in my wallet) so that my fat belly can be stretched abit ah also good what.
I also like swimming better since it's a different feel. we spend a lot of time on the land and we don't have the luxury of bathtub not in PGP, nor in my house, so I am VERY excited if I can dip myself in the water. (i see, now my dream home if cannot have swimming pool, must have bathtub).
although we can get cramps from both swimming and basket-ball like I did few hours ago (very rare occasion since I think I never run and jump that much? or did I?), but it's very rare that we will sprain our legs or have blisters when we swim. If it is basketball, we tend to play roughly, so focused on getting that freaking ball into the ring, so focused on blocking someone else's way or ball, so focused on stealing their ball and turn the condition, and quite a few of times arguments over who's right and wrong, etc. like some past events that is not so pleasant (I'm sure you guys remember, it's not only me, some of the rest also sometimes? remember?).
Well, it's relaxing and pretty peaceful and in NUS SRC there are lifeguards (they are lifeguards right?) just in case anything bad happen. My dad even told me to swim more since I swim VERY SLOW and my stamina is VERY BAD and to utilize the facility as much as possible since it's there for us to enjoy.
Well, I have to admit the basketball game just now was fun, it was peaceful compared with other games that I've had and it was a good interaction session with the freshies as well. I don't mind playing basketball though. But If I'm free, I will swim, and hopefully you guys would want to join me since the more the merrier ;-)
1 comment:
I USUALLY join. except certain cases.
contoh:
-cannot wake up
-workload's waiting.
-etc.
Post a Comment