Pages

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Complaint

I still don't understand.
Is it so fun to make joke about me with someone I don't like? 

It's fun to make a joke about someone, but with someone of the despised nature, is simply getting more and more unacceptable. It's just irritating and annoying.

I like to make a joke about people, say like Vincent. You all know: but most of the time I make joke about him not him with someone he doesn't like. 

----
My defense:
I was left with no choice. I hate rejecting people unless it's really really necessary. If you go and think about it, it's reasonable to take a picture as an acquaintance, and I showed my reluctance but the offer couldn't be rejected due to a lot of reasons: and one of them because I'm still a FREAKING RA! 

Yes, my expression looked very happy oh yeah, face can just lie. I can look very happy even to the people that I loathe but it's all just a phony expression since I don't like them to keep hard feelings against me. There you go, you can call that my self-defense mechanism.
It's the same when I joined your laughter as you make those jokes that I don't actually like. But now I'm getting tired of laughing on unfunny things and therefore this post exists.
----

You make joke ABOUT ME, ONLY ABOUT ME, I won't mind. You make joke ABOUT ME with someone I DISLIKE, it was acceptable at first, but it's getting on my nerves.

I just hope my temper doesn't go bursting to one of you one of these days. Really.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.