Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Stop please stop

Pretty messed up state here considering exams are imminent. Why even when I try to study I was not able to focus my mind.
Do I really yearn for her so much?
or Am I just simply desiring to experience an affectionate relationship, regardless who the girl is (of course with exceptions)?

I can't remember the freedom of being indifferent towards this: just enjoy man.
Probably for me enjoyment per-se is incomplete without existence of affection. Probably that's why.

3 comments:

Aditya said...

kl ud head over heels bgt...talk 2 her la. if u dowan then move on lor.

easier said than done i kno but still...worths to try.

William said...

gak tau yah kenapa bisa se illogical ini.. gw merasa kalo gw suka cuman segitu (dari segi fisik, appearance) itu gak bs justify kalo gw suka. Gw merasa itu cuman lust.

But then gw gak ngerti kenapa gw gak bisa move on. Apakah gw terlalu lustful?

Aditya said...

i dunno what do u mean by lust or lustful...Maksud u cuma suka secara physically gt?

hm...i dunno how people can be head over heels bgt dari segi fisik doank. biasa harus involve communication gt2...

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.