Well, I kinda have some expensive habit:
Spending money recklessly for expensive food. My economic condition is not that good but still I cannot resist to spend so much on food even though I know spending on something less would have been sufficient since I'm not the choosy type.
Like:
Sheares hall supper, sometimes:
+One spicy fried rice, cheese omelette with cheese fries.. ohya and one cold chrysanthemum tea.
For myself. Although sometime my friends help me kapoh, but aren't those quite too much for me? And it's supper man, just few hours before hitting the bed *and that what makes your size big*
+Subway meal foot-long with raisin, choc and double choc cookies with large barley drink.
Well normal canteen food would have been enough for me but still me and Singkong decided to take this and he gave me his 3 cookies though I didn't eat them. But to think that a footlong with large meal for myself is just to gluttonous.
And it's a bad idea to have it right before a basketball game ;(
[felt like vomiting during the game we had]
+Aston's Ribeye X-cut! not really filling but $14.xx for one meal within a canteen? wew....
Tried that out of curiosity @@... But maybe next time must try Potterhouse steak from aston also, $22.xx hahahaha
+Double Whooper with cheeze! Meal! Burger king! Wahlaueh, since the franchise in NUS gives 20% off for all types of order, it really prevent us from hesitating to buy a meal this big. And to accompany that: Taro turnover(recommended by Jahat) but it's indeed quite good. It's like Mc D's apple pie but this one is a bit more expensive but nicer with hot taro inside.. Very good..
Also overall, quite a big portion for one person :(
+Fish and Co. Yay! I kind of like this restaurant hahaha.. Though only had the some meal for the second time yesterday. First time was an arranged outing to nearby Park Mall's Fish and Co. an me and Sumitro had Seafood platter for two. Sumitro was busy talking with somebody else, Leo if I'm not mistaken but he also kept bugging Wilson and observing, I just kept eating (muhahahahaha).. It's a good idea to share seafood platter for two with Sumitro because he spends most of the time talking. Yesterday: I ordered for New York's fish and chips and the cheesy flavor from the meat was marvelous! Mike was kinda disappointed with the Black pepper stingray and teddy's swordfish collar wasn't that good either. I didn't try Deddy's dish but I was glad with my order.. lol..
But one thing is that Fish and Co. is not that cheap either :'( but once in awhile should be okay haha..
+PGP Vietnamese food stall: Well, sometimes my orders are normal like: honey chicken rice or the beef steak on hot plate. But when I grow the greed, I start to add meat and order V'mese chicheongfan which can cost me up to $5-$6. With that, I could have eaten for two meals from decent dish from the Vegetarian Auntie's stall.. lol..
+Carls Jr. is also quite insane for one person, yet it's manageable for me..
+Swensens' is also quite nice! Random order for meal would be okay and the ice creams are the turn-ons.. Tsk.. but everything there is not cheap either.. Why is Swensens' quite popular here, but not in Indo. KFC is super popular in Indo but it's like a failure here in Singapore. Wew..
+Oh Yah!! Vivo city's Kopitiam! The giant ice kachang was crazy.. But I could have finished it by myself if we didn't have any meals before.. Luckily Vincent helped me hahah..
+etc. etc.. hahah
But after so much nonsense the point is, food is there to be enjoyed hahaha.. We'll brag about Medan's food maybe later, after I go back [and perhaps it would be around December holidays again, lol]. Well, Singapore's food is not that bad after all *for the fast food chains and restaurants* We haven't tried so many restaurants hahaha, and not that we have the money to.. hehe.. But for traditional food or cooked food, sorry ah, Indo and Malaysia are far better-off..
2 comments:
tony romas kapan?haha
eh,loe lupa buffet sushi n buffet dimsum n buffet Viet..
Salivating!
Post a Comment