Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another tough Wednesday.. All my Wednesdays are tough..
Because, the day before the Wednesday we had cooking session again at night till like 3am and I spent the rest of the time doing my homework till 5.30 am and only slept till 700am. After that I took shower and went for CBLC duty at 7.45am.
Gosh..
At the morning I was still feeling fresh, but the feeling didn't really last long.
After duty I spent my time strolling around the bazaar at central forum, waiting for my J.Co, finished 3 pieces of J.Co at one go, and then went back to Central Library to spend some more time but in the end spent the last 15 minutes to take a dump.

11.50, rushed to business faculty to have my class. Something start to feel wrong..
Lots of girl actually started to look like her! Then I was like, "eh isn't that? Ah.. she's not.."
Gosh!! After that continue to 4 hours of HR lecture, my energy was like depleting and I was so near to sleeping. My head feels heavy and yeah..
4 hours were over but I can't feel more discouraged after seeing the presentation on the conflict management. Very well done!! Gosh.. I feel desperate when I look at my teammates, one super studious type, who is always very nervous in expressing himself, one weirdo, and three of us who are not Singaporeans with lousy english..

Again, back to 4 hours were over, and as usual, me, sk and john(lol) were walking to Arts for the Jap class!! again, the strange feeling, when a lot of girls started to look like her again.
After the regular Lecture quiz, we were overloaded with information which made me even more drowsy! After that it was the usual 2 hours Jap tutorial which as usual drained my last bits of energy..
Even when I was going back to PGP, the same feeling came again..
I got back to my room at around 9.30 and slept..
12.00 I woke up since I had another strange feeling.. It felt like I had to do something important, I woke up and saw the Indo freshies in my cluster, they got there because of Wilson and his RA power. Well, I joined the cooking session again and went back to sleep at 3.

There might be several possibilities why a lot of girls started to look like her back then
1. only 1.5 hrs of sleep from the day before and after that staying awake for around 13 hours must have ruined my focus.
2. I always think of her/I've been wanting to see her too much so everyone looked like her?
3. Or maybe I never realized that she has the "common girl look"?

Oh well..

4 comments:

The Lame One said...

TLO votes for option #2

Anonymous said...

but,TLO,i tot if u like a girl,u will easily identify her in any crowd..instead of mistakenly identify other girls as her..

William said...

I agree with park, that is how I used to be.. mgkn mmg terlalu cape.. hahahah

Aditzz said...

she does not have that common girl looks...at least among her 'type'. So option 3 is out.

Option 1 and 2 are the closests. But if there were one, I would opt for the 4th choice which is u're too tired and u think too much of her.

hehe,,,,,

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.