Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Birthday #4

Lolz, giving numbers is rude but yeah, Happy Birthday to her.
She's funny, I wished her happy birthday yesterday at 11pm and just in case if she was offline again before 12am, but she asked me to post on her wall in Facebook..
So I did, at around 1am because I was to busy watching batsu game on youtube.

Yeah.. So Happy Birthday to her hahahah.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.