Just kidding, actually the Sims is extracted from the word Simulation, since the game simulates humans in their real lives..
I think now I'm getting more similar to the Sims..
Too little Social points makes you feel lonely and makes you want to interact socially with other people.
Slowly and slowly your mood rises because the status bar is getting higher and higher.
But if you try to hard, the other parameters that affects your mood is affected.
So sometimes, even when you are interacting with people, it might not really hype up your mood since sometimes you might not have enough sleep; or maybe food; or maybe fun; or the environment's just not right to do so.
Ignoring all the parameters that can affect your mood, meaning, assuming lacking sleep, food, or got-to-go bladder doesn't affect your mood or all parameters are in such great amount that only social interaction affects your mood right now, you may get your social bar full with social points. But after it is so, sometimes you just don't want to interact anymore, and that's why you keep yourself inside your room. Not out there interacting with people.
Humans are social creature right?
I guess, I'm getting more and more anti-social?
1 comment:
try NUS Second Life..wakakak
Post a Comment