Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

But seriously,

I don't really appreciate it if everyone keep saying to me "Oi nonk, I saw her at supperhauz! She's wearing blank tank top, very sexay!"
Well I don't mind if Mikemdn and Adit always go for supper-dating at supper house at nights without jio-ing us, but yeah, yesterday both of them sent this sms telling me that they saw her again. Not like they planned to see her, but it's just coincidental that they appear to be at the same place right? I just feel that it's abit rude to tell me that she looks sexy.. It's meant to be a compliment for her but it's rude for me..

Few times are okay, but somehow, my friends see her more than I do which means the goddess of fate doesn't really meet us together and it's no one's fault. But bragging to me like "Eh nonk, I saw her again" and again and again, not only by mikemdn, Adit, but also, Wilson (who seems to be very interested in good looking women), Sumitro, etc. etc.
Occasionally is okay but it's kinda getting on to my nerves.

I'm sorry that I'm awfully frank this time on this post.. But I just don't really like these kinds of remarks anymore. I apologize to thomas that I've been taking part in doing this kind of thing when it comes to seeing double "L". It's annoying... really...

7 comments:

hydrogenperoxide said...

seems to be very interested in good looking women?? haha.. sorry2 kl gw pernah blg2 yg sexy2 beginian.

William said...

erm.. lu seh ga pernah bilang yg sexy2, yg ada paling si adit bokep hahahha..
But seriously son, hahaha, your FB?
cewe2 cakep semua kan lu addnya hahhah

Aditzz said...

we're goin too far tis time?

Sorry then.

William said...

Don't worry, it's not about being too far or whatever, it's just about being too often..
and sexy is a bit rude to address someone, especially when that is someone that you like.

Maybe my hang has gone so much lower since I myself haven't seen her for quite a long time. I guess this semester I have only seen her not more than 5 times..

Nevertheless we are cool!! No need to apologize..

hydrogenperoxide said...

Hmm, tuh semua gw kenal what?? hahahahaha....

William said...

erm.. yeah..
more like, mau kenal lebih dekat? Add facebook and MSN donk..
Gw seh beda.. ga akan minta2 kecuali Business (a.k.a CCA) ato memang mau pdkt kayak #4 hehehe

Anonymous said...

makanya..jgn dikenalin..haha..

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.