Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I take A1 back to PGP everytime I finish my classes/ schedule of the day with the slightest hope that I would have a chance to see her even just for split seconds. (Since she stays at R3)
A1 stops at PGP terminal while my room is actually nearer to reach if I take A2.

So after quite a long time, I saw her again, indeed just for a blink. I could have stayed there, order some waffle from her or whatever, but I just walk away. My legs just kept walking and I left. Nevertheless I felt so happy just to be able to see her. Yeah, after so long.. Super desperate eh?
Darn it, but nevermind..

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.