Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Phew!!! hahahaahah!!
I'm year 3 in university already but what's up with the stage fright?
Just a small presentation in small class gave me trembles!!
I always say to myself just to soothe me after a bad presentation, "after all I suck at presenting, even with my own mother tongue language"
When people say "you did good", I understand that people just want to comfort me.
What about today's HR Presentation? Wish me luck..


William

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.