Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Now now, recently, I've been making phone calls to a lot of strangers:
1. For my site visit for a project at school
Guan Ho Construction company
2. For printing quotations:
Bideas Pte Ltd
Outlook digital printing Pte Ltd
Dpi printing Pte Ltd
Poster Connection Pte Ltd
3. For T-Shirt Quotation
Bideas Pte Ltd, different person
Sin mue mue Pte Ltd
Orange Inc.
4. Fire command center
since we've been trying to cook chicken but in the end after we tried to turn on the oven, the whole kitchen power supper went off.

Somehow, I feel like I have troubled those people and although I've thanked them to assist me, although only as far as asking for quotations (since their business heavily depends on quotations): I feel like I have been giving a lot of people lotsa inconvenience but they are just alright with it.
Deep inside I want to thank not only those strangers, but also any the lovely readers of this blog if I've given much trouble to you all.
William is one troublesome guy

2 comments:

joker said...

you are very troublesome! =P
don feel bad about troubling people, since u may feel troubled by other people too...

instrumentaList said...

In my opinion, just as long as you walk back when I type "b", you'll look not-so-troublesome.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.