Yesterday out of the blue after being called by one of the guys that always borrowed water container from my residence, I felt something pointy on my hand when I moved it around my thick blue blanket.
Of course this isn't a normal situation where you would find something pointy inside your blanket and let everything be. So I decided to look for that thing, and it appeared that it's a needle inside my blanket!
The needle when I pushed it out after I've found it's location. Imagine if it had pierced me in somewhere else. It's not any of my needles that I had carelessly left on my bed, and it was kinda of long time ago since I mended my torn pants!! The needle indeed came from the inside of the blanket!!
I cut the outer cover of my bed, I can see the cottons inside and the needle can't even be easily pulled out! I had to cut the cotton layer again to extract out the needle.
Who would want to sleep with needles inside their blanket?
There! The needle extracted.. I believe it's not normal for blanket makers to leave any needles after they've finished making the blanket. AND EVEN IF it's coincidence that the maker of this blanket left the needle here (Though I don't know the real process of making blanket) like when there's a story about a surgeon who left his scissors inside his patient stomach, Why only until yesterday would I notice that there's ANOTHER needle(YES IT'S FREAKING ANOTHER, IT"S NOT THE FIRST NEEDLE FROM INSIDE OF THIS BLANKET) when everyday I sleep with this blanket on...
Call me freak or what, but I'm superstitious and I believe santet (a kind of voodoo in Indo to harm people) exists! Someone might be trying to harm me or something like that..
Geez.. What I have I done?
No comments:
Post a Comment