Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Actually to be frank,
I start to reminisce the angels from the past.
Wondering how stupid I was and wanting to go back to the past.

I should have at least tried one relationship so that I would have had a sweet memory from high school that I could have shared in the later parts of my life. Same case for university, Another 3 semesters or my youth is screwed!!!

I know life is not about getting into relationship and be so crazy about it but.. As that Indian fella told us about himself "hey man, I'm only given one life and I'm going to enjoy it carefully man!"

Getting into relationships doesn't guarantee you any fun but not getting into them, when you are so craving for them guarantees you totally no fun.
Well, back again to actions and decision: Too bad, I did what I did, I didn't do what I could have done and I did what I could have not done.. And here I am trying so hard to forget about a girl, yet wanting so badly not to forget about that girl. Here I am being in a state of mind thinking that that girl is actually is not significant, all William wants is just getting into relationship, but in the other way round, William also thinks that it wouldn't count if it's not her.

wtf am I mumbling about

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loph what the indian said

joker said...

wew... =D
do what u need to do, hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

depression2

instrumentaList said...

eagles - desperado
a good song

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.