so we (me and my project mates) were working on a project which had consumed me throughout the week..
like from Tuesday, I've always been in school from around 10 - 11am and only reach home after 10pm everyday just to meet up to finish this measurement project.
This project, of a weightage of 16%, asked us to do the things that were never thought in the class. So that was one of our the factors that made us spend quite a lot of time on this project. And when we were to ask for clarification from the Teacher, she responded, "it's a mini project, everything you have to assume yourself and this is where your discretion counts. If I was to answer your doubts, your marks will be deducted". And so, from her words, we decided to depend everything on our own.
So, as a result everyone were so blur and this phrase, "I don't know" became so popular in my ear, though the others might not be aware of it. This phrase showing the uncertainty or blankness of the mind, lurked in everyone's head, including my own's.
How to measure this? "I don't know"
Should we include the lightings though we don't have the drawings? "I don't know"
So what's the diffuser which is not connected to the duct for? "I don't know"
Then, which heading the circuit breakers falls under? electrical plant or control gear? "I don't know"
So many "I don't know" that you hear in a day and after that you are so aware of that phrase everytime u expect an answer from someone.
This case is still during our project discussion.
What do you all want to have for lunch? I dabao for you "I don't know"
What time should we leave? it's getting dark "I don't know"
====
Okay William, so what's the point of this blog post?
I don't know..
like from Tuesday, I've always been in school from around 10 - 11am and only reach home after 10pm everyday just to meet up to finish this measurement project.
This project, of a weightage of 16%, asked us to do the things that were never thought in the class. So that was one of our the factors that made us spend quite a lot of time on this project. And when we were to ask for clarification from the Teacher, she responded, "it's a mini project, everything you have to assume yourself and this is where your discretion counts. If I was to answer your doubts, your marks will be deducted". And so, from her words, we decided to depend everything on our own.
So, as a result everyone were so blur and this phrase, "I don't know" became so popular in my ear, though the others might not be aware of it. This phrase showing the uncertainty or blankness of the mind, lurked in everyone's head, including my own's.
How to measure this? "I don't know"
Should we include the lightings though we don't have the drawings? "I don't know"
So what's the diffuser which is not connected to the duct for? "I don't know"
Then, which heading the circuit breakers falls under? electrical plant or control gear? "I don't know"
So many "I don't know" that you hear in a day and after that you are so aware of that phrase everytime u expect an answer from someone.
This case is still during our project discussion.
What do you all want to have for lunch? I dabao for you "I don't know"
What time should we leave? it's getting dark "I don't know"
====
Okay William, so what's the point of this blog post?
I don't know..
5 comments:
I dunno....
mol-lah-yo
Shirimasen
Shirimasen
shirimasen - formal
shiranai - informal
wakarimasen
wakaranai
btw, the feeling is a bit different, you when some people say I don't know with the stress in the "T" : "I don'T know"..
It is funnier and more annoying than I dunno..
Post a Comment