Pages

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Jyukai (樹海)

we all know that it's quite rare for us to like a certain artist, or music band unless they are quite famous like the indo Peter Pan, or the japanese L'arc en Ciel, or Linkin Park or any other musicians. The keyword here is famous. They were so famous that they rocked so much that they are famous not only for one single or two, which is the trend of current world: famous because only of one single.

Anyways, I those were my favourite and now I find a new favourite musician. The name? it's on the title of the post. Yeah, a japenese duet, basically just consisting of two members and I knew them from the Anime Fate Stay Night.
Well, at first it's still like normal anime song. But after hearing more and more, I'm like drowned!!
The group actually consists only of two member, one vocalist, a girl and one musician/programmer, a guy. The girl is actually just 3 years older than me and there she is, sounding herself all over Japan already, like since two years ago!
I'm ♥♥♥infatuated♥♥♥, not by her look, it's not like she's that cute or pretty, but her voice just can't stop ringing in my mind. The very unique voice color of hers is like: "UGHH!! I wanna her more, so typical Japanese pop singer" Have I told you that I like Utada hikaru songs? probably because of the same reason, utada herself is not that cute either. lolz..
The guy, he's the one who composes the music and the girl, the lyrics..
The guy, is also quite good since I like the singles not only because of the vocalist's voice but also the tune that of the songs that this guy composes.

I have at least listened to 6 singles of theirs and I love all of em..

yeah, so another pointless post. If you are curious of how the vocalist might look like or how her voice can drown me, or how the combination of the great music and the awesome voice color turn out? check the video out down here


Yeah... Not all might like this musician but for now they are my fave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anata ga Ita Mori

The Lame One said...

she's quite cute wad?

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.