Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Is it the end?

Oh shit...
I just chatted with her as soon as she came online.
I wish I can copy paste the conversation, but maybe not.. Not the conversation but just the summary.
The girl I've been liking up till now, counting up to 3 semesters already, is in serious relationship with her best friend, another girl.
She told me that the BG relationship she had, was a "for-fun" relationship..
She was never a girl with a normal orientation in the first place, that's what she told me..

@Teddy, I don't know which stage I'm in anymore but I'm so shaky inside my mind here. I wish not to believe but she sounds so real. It's only an instant messaging chat where people can just lie about everything..

My belief tells me that she is aware that a lot people, including me, likes her, and she's just waiting for a right guy and making up these lies.
Another point of belief of mine is that she's speaking of nothing but the truth, and I shall respect her whatever decision and trust that my liking to her, has no point and I should just stop and get a life.
Another point of belief of mine is the same of above, but I shall not respect this fact and I shall believe, someday she will change and that's where I shall go in and have myself a chance again.

I don't know what I'm trying to achieve here.. I'm confused..

9 comments:

Aditzz said...

ngeri abis....boong la dia nong...mas sh bner2 ac/dc gt...

Anonymous said...

actually,adit jg perlu keluar dr closet..ayo dit,ikutin jejak cewek itu..haha..

actually nong,im in love with you..wakakak..

Aditzz said...

cewek sapa ted?

johncage said...

Wow.. what are the odds dude. Don't be too confused about it, there is little that can be done.

joker said...

aiya...
don't think too much lah, cheer up, ur life is not just about her i believe.

Anonymous said...

yeah,it's not just about her..it's about dannish..

William said...

teddy always sounds so wrong in his comments, but yes, everything might be a lie...
So instead, I'd wrap everything up this way:
1. the chat was all hogwash/nonsense. Thus, it just shows how disgusted this girl is on me that she has to put on a lie to indirectly wash me away.
2. the chat was correct.

Either conclusions leads to a decision that I should take up.
1. Forget about her.
2. Still like her, and do something about the situation to find for that glimpse of hope.

This is why I'm confused, I don't know what I should decide on..

William said...

^
correction
^
I meant "Either conclusion leads to two options that I should take up:..."

Well, I will do some interesting posts around these days.. Wtf am I doing right now.. Slacking off, blogging, being so drowned in my own mind. I have exams!!! Kick-your-ass-start-off William..

But meanwhile, please don't be discouraged to visit my blog and give me your point of wews(views)..
LOLZ

joker said...

teddy shut up... zzz...

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.