Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fatso..

Lately, I've been seeing lots of people who haven't seen me for quite a long of time.. And they were like "Gosh, William!! have you lost weight? you are so different"
To fake it out I always tell them "Oh really?" or "Oh, maybe it's my hair" but deep inside it's "Yay!!! Do I?? Do I look thinner now?"
And to celebrate this I ate a lot and got the fat again.. Geez..

Oh fatso you are so fat.. hahahaa

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.