Hmm.. Lately, Plurk has been popular among the Freshmen group.. I think it was because of dank's invitation to Plurk.. Don't know what Dank is thinking, invite freshmen never invite us, I was invited by the freshmen.. ckckck.. so bad..
But yeah, we started as members and "interact" around the webbie, I myself find it addictive. Though the concept is just simple. Just announce something and people will comment on things you announced. More friends and page updating, announcing and commenting will get you Karma and after certain level of Karma, you'll be able to access more and more options like more smiley, more features, etc.
Yeah, I did say addictive, provided you in the plurk with you friend and your friends are eager to reply your comments, which triggers you to reply again to their comments as well. However, as days past, after the scheduling exam that I had, and after a lot of DotA games, Gunbound, etc. etc, I don't have time to plurk and the message just become more and more, and it feels so lazy to read all em and reply to all of em.
Anyways, it's kinda of boring now, and I start to think that plurk is one way to show that how much you need an attention from your peers. The more you plurk shows the more how insecure you are or how much you want to be heard... It sounds a bit annoying, but that's what I think.. Just like blogging (that's why I blog a lot when I want to heard)
1 comment:
yeahhh, never taut u all would accept it. and should have invited, so that i can have more friends invited, and get the stars, hahaha...
quite true in a sense, but not sure about insecure part, as plurk is just some random stuffs, hahaha...
Post a Comment