Quoted Mike where he quoted from the show, the Big Bang Theory:
"If things can go wrong, it will go wrong in the least expected time!"
So yeah,
I can't be less prepared for PF3201 and to make it worse,
it's the dammnn sore throat which make me super uncomfortable.
Sore throat is just like humans, when the sore throat has occupied a new "home", there will be housewarming party and its friends will come to visit, which in this case is flu and cold.
Up till now since around a week ago, I've spent 3 packs of 200 sheets of tissue, now I'm "consuming" the 4th pack!
Since I knew that I won't be able to make it without any tissue inside the examination venue, I bought myself tissue in small packs, you know, the ones with around 10 sheets inside, just to make sure that I won't be using dimension paper (paper for taking off in measurement) to wipe my nose and phlegm.. used up at least 6 packs of tissue during exam! -.-
Back to the quote in the heading of this post, being unhealthy is one of the things that went wrong! I can't blame it on the flu or dannish who bought us the subway cookie which triggered the sore throat, but the blame's on to myself who failed to keep myself in a healthy lifestyle in this period!
Second thing that went wrong? It's the exam itself. Everyone wasn't expected that STEELWORK will be tested. Yes, STEELWORK and solely only STEELWORK, lecture 1.
Even in tutorial, we only covered the e-measurement, BASEMENT AND SWIMMING POOL, CANAL and MnE!! Wtf, something she only covered in the first lecture but final was only from that thing! There wasn't even any answer key for you to check on the notes that she gave earlier in the semester.
What's worse? why do I have only 4 modules this semester? Outbidded for my own core modules and PF3201 MEASUREMENT 2 was one of them. I appealed to the department and got the module on Wednesday or Thursday week 1 where the first lecture, yes, it's STEELWORK, was on Tuesday! There's no webcast or anything.. yeah, so I was kinda confident to try out the exam question except only for this dammnn STEELWORK!!
1 comment:
yeah things will go wrong in the least expected time.
It did n does (and I believe will) happen to me.
Post a Comment