Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Woooooooooooooooohhh......................
I was just stunned there!!
We were having de-stress session and yeah!!!! Someone came!!! She came!!!
of all residents! She came to R6, well actually just to see her friends for a while I guess... Just for a minute there and then she went away.. It was her friends who stayed back..
But seeing her there.... totally lit me up!! WOoooooOooooooOoooooHooooOoooooOoooOooo!!


Sometimes I think I should stop. My friends who come to my room told me that I'm too obsessed to her already. Well, it's due to nothing other than her pictures I paste at the board beside my desk.
Whenever I walk pass supersnack, I just hope that I can take a glance at her..
At this rate I understand I'm going nowhere.
But it's not like it's easy to find someone else that I can like either!!

-.-'

4 comments:

Aditzz said...

wohoo....cepet senang...dan cepet down jg....2 entry terbaru ini shocking....

Aditzz said...

btw i din see her juz now... hw come?

Anonymous said...

ayo dit,kita makcomblangin winong

Aditzz said...

SAMA sapa?

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.